Coffee with the counselors
• To provide parents the tools they need to help them understand how the school system works in both California and locally at their Child’s school
• To help parents become partners in their children’s education by actively participating in school and district activities
• To show parents how important their voice and their commitment to education is to their children
• To establish a parent support team for other parents
Meetings include but are not limited to:
• The McDream Team- who is your child’s counselor?
• COMMON CORE for parents- pathways to graduate and beyond
• Self Esteem- your children are the reflection of your feelings
• The power of your words
• Communication- it starts at home
• Bullying/Cyber bullying- where does it start?
So grab a cup of coffee and join our meeting!!
coffee with the counsleors!
When: Jan. 25, 2023
Where: McNair Library