Coffee with the counselors
What is Coffee With The Counselors?
- To provide parents the tools they need to help them understand how the school system works in both California and locally at their Child’s school
- To help parents become partners in their children’s education by actively participating in school and district activities
- To show parents how important their voice and their commitment to education is to their children
- To establish a parent support team for other parents
Meetings include but are not limited to:
- The McDream Team- who is your child’s counselor?
- COMMON CORE for parents- pathways to graduate and beyond
- Self Esteem- your children are the reflection of your feelings
- The power of your words
- Communication- it starts at home
- Bullying/Cyber bullying- where does it start?
So grab a cup of coffee and join our meeting!!
coffee with the counsleors!
When: FEB 22, 2023
Where: McNair Library