Enrollment & Registration
New student registration will begin on
Monday, July 27 from 8:30 – 11:30
Must have ALL necessary documentation for enrollment at the time of presenting the application.
Please limit 1 person per enrollment visit.
Parents/Legal Guardians must have the following information along with the completed Registration Packet at the time of enrollment:
1. Completed Registration Packet: Registration Packet
2. Copy of Parent/Guardian Identification: Driver´s license, State I.D. If not the birth parent, the adult registering may provide a copy of the legal guardianship documentation.
3. Copy of Proof of Residency: Must have the name and address of the parent/guardian listed and dated within the past 30 days. Ex. PG&E Statement, City of Stockton utility bill or Rental/Lease Agreement.
4. Copy of Birth Certificate
5. Copy of Proof of Immunizations
6. Withdrawal slip from previous school of attendance.
7. Complete Transcript showing ALL schools attended.
8. Copy of current IEP (Individualized Educational Plan): Special Education students only.
Click the following link to download and print the Registration Packet
*Please call (209)953-9245 if a printed Registration Packet is needed .